Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

New donation

The last month has been very busy with several events, including the the end of school, which is an extremely overwhelming time every year. From time to time this month I have been able to do some crochet but I've been working on some personal projects. It seems to be the season for birthdays and baby showers, so those have been my main focus of late. However, about a week ago, I received a donation in the mail from a recipient of one of the caps and as I finished up school a couple of days ago, I was able to go pick up some things. I found a great deal on some yarn and a knit and weave loom kit that will give me some more options on making a variety of caps. I haven't pulled out the patterns for the kit yet but I hope to get to do that at some point this week. I have started another cap with some of my pink and purple variegated Sensations yarn that I will post when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment