Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Scraps

Often when I finish a cap, there's just enough yarn left for something...but what? Not another cap, but maybe the finishing edge, perhaps a bow or flower or other decoration, there are options. When I have a bit leftover, I roll it into a small ball and add it to a box of leftovers. I sometimes look through and make a few decorative items or see if one of them match some yarn I have to use as a single row. They give me a little motivation to start something. What I hadn't ever done is use them together and that seemed like a fun idea, so I started with one of the scrap colors and just tied on a new one as each one ended and came up with this scrap cap. It's a fun, festive cap I hope someone will fall in love with.
On a side notes, my cats always enjoy helping me make caps. Sometimes they will bat at the yarn, sometimes they bring yarn downstairs for me to use and sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment