Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Yarn package

Gary Cunningham, Finland
As promised in yesterday's post, I finished up the cap I was working on and have a picture of it here. It is a basic cap pattern and then I alternated front post double crochet with back post double crochet to give the appearance of rows. One of my favorite (easy) things to do to fancy something up a bit. But, better yet, I just went out to get the mail and I had a package from Finland, and it has yarn. That in itself is exciting, but better yet, it's an awesome variegated dyed yarn. It's called "Sweet William" and if you want to see more of their yarns, you can check out the website (http://www.easyknits.co.uk). Special thanks for this beautiful yarn Gary! I'm invigorated to get going again and I had hit a lull in my creativity, making the shown cap here to try and get myself rolling agin. Now I have some additional motivation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment