Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fluorescent



Before I go into my crochet talk, I have to share what crazy weather we're having here. I know, it's Texas, and we are used to this as much as you can get used to this but still...Within the past 2 weeks it has gone from 73 to 28 in one day, followed by snow 3 days later, which was gone by the next day and 4 days later it feels like spring, sunny and 65. The bluebonnets are coming up, the trees are starting to show buds and yet we typically get snow, if we are getting any, in February. No wonder everyone is sick around here!
Enough about weather the weather, I have been busy working on other projects these past couple of weeks due to a variety of things but I did get some new cards to tag the hats and had particular fun not just making this cap but in having my dog pose with it. Now I have to get the dog hair off, but it was worth it just to see her face! The yarn was from my last delivery as well as some of my grandmother's yarn I inherited. The color was so perfectly Eriq, fluorescent yellow, he would have loved it and even had a shirt that matched that he bought up in Kansas about a year ago Thanksgiving. I'm not even going to try and put a shirt on the dog, you'll have to enjoy the picture of the dog posing with the cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment