Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Thank you

Several of you brought yarn donations to the service on Saturday, I didn't think to ask anyone to tell me if you left any, so I can't thank you individually but thank you if you contributed! Several people have also mentioned that they are interested in sending or bringing yarn at a later date and I look forward to receiving more but for now, I am very excited about the stash we have started. Pictured here is the yarn I have already received. I can't wait to get started on caps and will be posting photos and other information as I get going. I will schedule a date for those of you that were interested in coming to learn or work with me and post the information here.

You can subscribe to the blog or check in from time to time if you want to follow along with us or be involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment