Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

July travel


 This past week we made our annual trek to visit family in Kansas for the fourth of July. This year, we were able to be away for an entire week, with a couple of days of driving each way. Of course, I brought along yarn and hooks for the time in the car. I wasn't very focused on crochet this time for some reason but I managed 4 and a half caps along with another several small bags and purses that I was finishing up for other projects.

One other stop we made on the trip was at the cemetery. The last time I went, there was a wasp nest that nearly scared me to death as I was moving the flower vase. Thankfully this time I was able to clean up a bit (the cemetery does a great job with maintenance) and close up the vase without any unexpected visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment