Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Travel days

Over the past week, we travelled from south central Texas to north central Kansas and back home to visit family. It was, as always, a wonderful time with family and especially so this year as we had all 22 of us (4 generations) together at the same time on multiple occasions. This also meant approximately 24 hours of driving time to and from our destination. Thankfully, I have a husband that is willing to drive most or all of the time. I don't much like driving and I do like to crochet. He drove all of this entire trip and that allowed me to get 18 caps made in the car. I made a few adult sizes and the remainder in child and baby sizes, as I'm working to finish off and send a box of baby sizes soon. It was great trip with wonderful family time and I was also productive while we were on the road. That's an all around good week on this front.

No comments:

Post a Comment