Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

End of summer

As my summer officially wraps up, I have been working to get ready for going back to work. I always try to get my house in order, all the laundry and dishes done, food prepared, etc. even though I realize it will go back to "normal" shortly. However, mentally, it helps me to be prepared to go back to work when I do these things. I also plan some fun outings to celebrate the free time :)  I have been doing all these things and that has not left much time for new projects but I am also currently limited in my ability to run or bike due to a minor knee issue so that did leave me a little time to make one quick cap that I thought I'd go ahead and share here. Happy back to school everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment